Friday, July 1, 2011

Reinspired

After watching Julie and Julia, I have been inspired again to write about my first true love, food. B, apparently, reads these and made fun of me, but hey. Let's try this again.

My goal is to write on as much food as possible. Once I get into my new house with a gorgeous blue and orange kitchen, I will trek through Julia Child's food bible.

Well, tonight, here again I go. I am not worried about giving information about my weight loss struggle or other random facts about my life, simply I will go on and on about my love of food, recipes and tips I learn through my kitchen.

On the menu this evening:
I've been watching Food Network a lot lately--even at the gym. I am recently obsessed with 5 Ingredient Fix and finding meals that won't make me buy 1938495 ingredients at the store. So, for B's birthday, I thought I'd go with the romantic meal by Claire Robinson.

Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/buttermilk-pecan-chicken-recipe/index.html

Crispy Brussels Sprouts
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/crispy-brussels-sprouts-recipe/index.html

Maple Sweet Potatoes
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/maple-sweet-potato-puree-with-caramelized-onions-recipe/index.html

Chili Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/chili-chocolate-covered-strawberries-recipe/index.html

Cross your fingers--I think I'm about to fall in love all over again.

Bon Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment