Yes, I know that that title has been used in practically every blog ever made when a new year approaches. But, it's true!
Breaking News: I got engaged. Me & B are finally going to tie the knot. So, now I really have some oomph behind this weight loss plan.
What I am doing to make myself better (without calling it a resolution):
1. Join Weight Watchers (check)
2. Go to the gym at least three times a week
3. Eat better, more healthy choices (check)
Currently, I have planned my menus for the next two weeks, and I have did all of my grocery shopping to accommodate :)
4. Enjoy
So, tonight I went to Weight Watchers, and even though I did not really "follow the plan"'; I lost 2.6 pounds. I am pretty damn proud of myself. I managed not to gain weight during the holidays! With that, I am buzzing to follow the program.
Today, I allocated my points perfectly to allow for a midnight snack.
Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee
Lunch: Lasagna cupcakes*
*Found at hungrygirl.com, which an AWESOME site
Dinner: Hamburger Helper Stroganaff
In order to make yourself more full and stretch the pot, add a can of drained green beans when cooking!
Dessert: Smart One Cookie Dough Sundae (awesome!!)
Snack: Chips and dip, no I'm not kidding and chai tea
I want to relax more, and I am trying to begin a "settle down" ritual to drink tea and relax before I go to bed. Bed by midnight every week night is a goal, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment