Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 3: White Hot Night

I attempted to write this side bonfire, but my phone became as exhausted as I was.

Today was overall pretty good with a few drawbacks. I came home from \the city and went to the doctors. I, unfortunately, got some bad news about my orthodontia. I am not happy with being a mature, young adult with braces and now I feel like a junior high misfit with rubber bands. My "hotness" vanished just as quickly as my jaw started throbbing. Oh well, work it!

After that, I went shoe shopping and got these killer booties from Payless--love that store! Look at how cute they are!

But, I also got to go bowling, bonfire-ing and White Castle-ing. It was a fun, interesting night with great conversations and a little competition. B won at bowling, but I was not far behind! Going to white castle at midnight was "special" with many a drunk men and interesting comments. My friends were hilarious! But, I'm so tired and ready to go to bed.I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, I should've quit sooner. I want to stay home with my BFFs :(

Well, the specials today include...

Thursday night second dinner: Chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. B and I couldn't help ourselves. We stayed up too late and got the midnight munchies. It needed to happen!

Breakfast: Pumpkin Scone and Skinny Caramel Frap with Whip. These are a delicious, diet-friendly treat because of the skim milk and low fat!

Lunch: Quizno's Torpedo Beef&Cheddar Torpedo. I must be obsessed.

Snack: Small piece of Mom's homemade banana bread with chocolate chips. Banana bread is a great source of fiber, while adding chocolate chips may not be "healthy" it's still delicious. Go with dark chocolate for antioxidants and a stress reliever. 

Dinner: Portillo's Beef&Cheddar Croissant, fries and a tamale. Let's not talk about it. I didn't eat all my sandwich, but not an excuse for eating crap. While Portillo's used to be delicious, I changed my mind.

Second Dinner: After bowling, we decided that we were in desperate need for a bonfire and a reason to talk about the crazy man known as Mark Wahlberg. Here I learned that I love Bud Light with Lime and Sweet Tea Vodka. We made s'mores -- which is very dangerous when drinking. After a few drinks in the others, we decided to make a trip to the wonderful white fortress with little square burgers. We met a homeless, crazy man who said " I peed on my leg, but it felt good because it was warm". Needless to say, it was a fun, interesting night.

I wish I could do this... make a castle out of White Castles. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment