Well, I usually don't get up at 7:30am unless I have to pee, but this time it was because I was shaken from slumber by banging, thumping and clodding around. My property manager released a note in early July to prepare us for a exterior masonry project expected to happen late July. Well, buddy it's August and this has happened for the last two days during non-regular business hours. That is so rude. I consider myself to work a second shift job where I get home late, sleep in late.
That's my rant and rumble for today. I guess I'll get down to business
Breakfast: Lucky Charms, toast and coffee. I read somewhere that coffee is a metabolism booster, is this true?
After breakfast, I swear I'll clean the apartment, start getting lunch ready and preparing the Keftedes (Greek meatballs) for tonight. I'll post the recipe and a picture in a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment