So, B had an interview so I decided to get up with him to clean. Damn, I've been avoiding it for like a week. It's not even that bad...
![]() |
| Still magically delicious |
Breakfast: Lucky Charms, 2 pieces of buttered toast with jelly and coffee. And yes, I am that person who picks out all of the marshmallows. When I was on Weight Watchers, I ate TONS of cereal because it was high in fiber and you could mix it with fiber cereals to make it more filling and less points. Good quick breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner or second dinner!
Lunch: Buffalo Chicken Quesdillas and Nachos. These are a great, quick snack. All you have to do is cook some chicken (or use precooked), mix it with buffalo wing sauce, add cheese and chicken to a tortilla and yum. We also made "Cheap Man Nachos" where you take tortilla chips and microwave shredded cheese-- serve with salsa on the side.
Dinner: I was stuffed before work, so I didn't have time to snack, shockingly. But, we prepared dinner for the night. B cooked it while I was at work. We made delicious, awesome, Greek-inspired meatballs called Keftedes. We made it with pork and beef, though traditionally they are lamb and beef. We served it with rice infused with tomato and lemon and baked potatoes. Holy cow--yum.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, today I didn't do to horrible either-- even though I spent a ton of money. I must be on the routine of waking up to obnoxious sounds because the jets from the Air & Water show sure make a lot of racket! But, anyway I woke up with a huge migraine (which I still have, but has slimmed down slightly that I'm hoped on aspirin/caffeine pills) so I didn't want to cook.
Lunch: I had a meatball sandwich delivered, it was good with waffle fries. I ate it all-- I needed to.
Snack: We got cookie sundaes again, oops. I think I am going to find a good cinnamon cookie sundae and by a tub of apple pie ice cream and caramel topping. I also had two bottles of water when I went to work, and I'm still dehydrated. Yuck.
Dinner: I just ordered lasagna. I'm excited :]
Operation 20: My budget is a little crushed, but I am feeling a little better lately-- more energetic to say the least. As I have gotten through "Summer goals" I feel as though this ups my attitude, too. Okay loves, peace out for tonight-- TOMORROW IS DAY 0: MY LAST DAY @ WORK!!
![]() |
| Just because. This is MY city. :] |


No comments:
Post a Comment